Everyone loves mobile applications that are easy to use, install, and that are faster, but when it comes to women, a lot is put into consideration before installing an application.
Obviously, most women would simply install an application on their phone because it has anything to do with fashion, safety, fitness – and nothing to do with securing the mobile device from viruses. Some of the best mobile applications for women are:
Buy Now: Sony PlaysStation VR In Stock Here
Don't Miss: Incredible Pokemon Gifts
- Pose – That one application that certainly satisfies most women’s needs. We all know women love to look good, take photos, and upload them on sites like Instagram and definitely every woman loves every little thing that has something to do with fashion. To meet these needs, Pose is the application to have since it combines Pinterest, fashion, and Instagram. It is an app designed to interact with Android or iPhone device users to determine your unique sense of style, suggest to you other fashion designers or users for you to follow and interact with. You can also create collections where you are able to save your favorite poses that are tagged with branded information.
- Textalyzer – Don’t we all regret those drunk texts we make to exes or those friends we no longer talk to and can’t find a suitable explanation for pressing send to such texts? Textalyzer is that application that creates a ‘don’t text’ forbidden list that prevents you from sending a text to anyone in that list, unless you complete a series of puzzles and mind set texts, that when you fail, the application saves the unsent messages for twelve hours before sending it.
- Circle of 6 – Most women worry about taking the late night walks along those parks or alleys that look unsafe at night for the fear of being attacked by robbers or being sexually assaulted. Circle of 6 is that app that is a must have for IPhone users since it is not only easy to use but it also enables you to alert friends and family where you are if you feel unsafe. Two taps on your screen enables you to send the alert message to 6 contacts of your choice that automatically sends an address of your exact location.
- Cab me – Stranded in a town you know no one and worried on how and where to go? Cab me is the app to have on your phone. It enables you to find a cab anytime. You just have to click on cab me and your phone’s GPS shows your position on a map that allows you select your position as a pick up location to get a taxi that is available; switch to the call tab to enable you get a list of cab companies of the Cab me database.
- Nike Training Club – Keeping fit is every woman’s dream. Getting rid of that extra weight is a relief and Nike Training Club app is that app that enables fitness. It encompasses all your work needs with features such as cardio, core, balance, flexibility exercises, workout videos, and a training schedule that can enable you to create your own workout routines.