Every business manager wants to have mobile applications that will not only allow him to stay competitive with other mobile businesses, but to also have the very best applications to make him earn more profits and enable the mobile device work much faster enhancing its operation thus also benefiting the consumers’ needs too.
There are various mobile applications that are considered efficient for business organizations that make management easier and much more manageable with less and less difficulties.
Don't Miss: Best Cyber Week Deals
The top mobile applications for business include:
- UberConference App
- Fleetmatics App
- Trip It App
- Linked In App
- Hip chat App
- UberConference Application – Stuck in traffic, stuck somewhere because of bad weather, work up late, forgot to set reminders for your meeting, or worried about rescheduling for that scheduled meeting? This is the application that enables business to take place anywhere. UberConference is the application to have on your android or iPhone since it allows you to make free conference calls by selecting about 17 contacts from your phone list. Thanks to this UberConference application, work is made faster thus also saving on time wastage in terms or rescheduling business meetings because of unavoidable circumstances.
- Fleetmatics Application – Suitable for business companies that operate in managing vehicles involved in transport services. By registering all your vehicles with Fleetmatics application, you are all to keep track of all the vehicles all the time by getting timely updates of every individual vehicles and also determining which vehicle is available for use for demanding customers, which ones are still on the road and those that have gone missing. Fleetmatics also enables you to update reports that are useful and acts as a reminder when service is due or when service urgently needs to be offered.
- Trip It Application – This is an application suitable for those business associates who have to travel from one place to another on daily basis, weekly basis, or monthly basis. Trip It application enables you to organize your travel information since it does recognize reservations from other booking sites, enables you to share your trip plans via email or any other linked in contacts thus avoiding cases of missing a flight or booking a reservation because you forgot.
- LinkedIn application – Most business managers will agree that your network is everything. The LinkedIn app doesn’t only allow you to keep up with your network but also helps filter content that your network shares consider significant. It allows you as a manager to find people to hire and still stay connected with other professionals in the business world.
- Hip chat application – Hip chat application is suitable for organizations that have numerous employees. It makes it easier to stay in touch with everyone in your business organization and other various organizations to be able to see what they are up to. It is affordable and easy to use, thus improving internal communication making completion of projects faster and at the same time of very good considerable quality.