Everyone has heard of Apple. They are the most successful name in the digital industry ever since they began with the iPod series, stemming to the iPhone, and the iPad. Now with a success rate higher than ever, Apple’s competitiveness definitely wouldn’t lack in appeal.
However, not everyone is happy with their Apple devices; some people have said that anyone is fully capable of enjoying even without an iAnything. So how can we have all the fun and convenience that a tablet brings without having to pay extra for the brand of Apple?
Don't Miss: Today's Best Deals on Amazon.com
The Top 10 iPad Alternatives
- Microsoft Surface Pro 2 – the first thing you will notice about this tablet is its connectivity to a compatible keyboard which eliminated typing frustration so prevalent in Apple’s iPad series. It has a design purposed with magnesium alloy, it has impressive audio with ultra-responsive touch screen but also come with a stylus for your preference.
- Google Nexus 7 2013 – this tablet was released in 2012 and back then was the very best of its day – now improved with new upgraded specs, a 5 megapixel camera, and a better more modern looking design.
- Amazon Kindle Fire HDX – named as the top tablet for battery life which can last up to 14 hours approximately and paired with super speedy browsing to fill your day with tablet fun.
- ASUS MeMO Pad HD 7 – a 7 inch tablet design armed with both front and back cameras not often found in a tablet of this size. HD screen display and resolution as well as great audio.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 – this design from 2014 is an improved upgrade to its predecessor; it offers a newly introduced air command which includes Screen Writer, Scrap booker, and action memo to name a few.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 – this tablet is popular for its design, not too small and not too big. It has a stylus included that offers handwriting recognition; this tablet also has functionality for multitasking where you can control the TV with it.
- FuhuNabi 2 –I know what you’re thinking. But this tablet is actually pretty great with all the features that come with Android as well as a parental restriction control for keeping the kids away from inappropriate sites. An additional kid friendly feature is it’s built in plastic corners which add greatly to its durability.
- ASUS transformer Book T100 – get the full performance and functionality that comes with Windows as well as compatibility to a keyboard.
- Lenovo Mix 2 – an 8 inch tablet with an amazing display and all the trimmings that come with Windows. This tablet comes with a full Microsoft office installation courtesy of Lenovo.
- Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 – last but not the least is an Amazon tablet that packs a lot of punch with its parental restriction functionality and mayday control that allows the user access to Amazon’s services 24/7. Not to mention Amazon’s library and yearly freebies.