The Amanda Knox case is being revisited and alternate conclusions are being drawn.
An Italian court listening to the new claim of Amanda Knox and Raffaele Sollecito against their feelings for the homicide of Meredith Kercher "should not commit the same error" as the court that cleared them in 2011, the prosecutor contended on Monday. As he introduced his end contentions to the Florence claims court, Alessandro Crini, who is heading the body of evidence against the American learner and her Italian ex, urged the judges to evaluate the proof all in all as opposed to dividing it out as the past court erroneously, he said, had done.
He requested that them think about witness affirmation that had been released by the Perugia bids court, and said new testing on a hint of DNA found on the affirmed homicide weapon, a kitchen blade, ought to be seen as joining Knox convincingly to the homicide. The defense has contended the reverse, saying the new test effect is a help to Knox's case.
Kercher, a 21-year-old trade scholar from Coulsden, Surrey, was ruthlessly killed in the college town of Perugia in harvest time 2007. Knox, who was an undergrad at the Leeds University, was arrested not long after the murder alongside her then boyfriend, Sollecito. They were discovered blameworthy of the homicide by a court in Perugia in 2009, just to be vindicated by an appeals court in the town in 2011. In the meantime another man, Rudy Guede, was declared guilty of committing the homicide and is serving a 16-year jail sentence. In the not so distant future Italy's Supreme Court toppled Knox and Sollecito's quittances, concentrating on what it said were "weaknesses, disagreements and inconsistencies" in the case, and requested a new appeal be heard in an alternate court, this time in Florence. Knox and Sollecito deny any inclusion in the murdering. It is now to be determined whether justice to the deceased will finally be served.
Source: The Guardian
Don't Miss: Find a Nintendo Switch in stock online