May 30 2014, 12:33am CDT | by Sumayah Aamir
There are many online dating websites available to find love. The number of domains that has proliferated on the Internet goes into the hundreds and thousands. They contain personalities of every hue and flavor. From straight and serious to gay, lesbian and transvestite loners, the list goes on and on.
Here are the five best online dating sites that are likely to catch your eye as far as perfect partnership is concerned:
1. Match.com: From the flirtatious to the extra-love stricken Romeos in search of their Juliets, the full spectrum of the experience of romantic love is explored on match.com. It is indeed the grand daddy of dating and marriage sites. It seems matches are made in cyberspace besides heaven.
2. eHarmony: The Einstein Foundation of Love-ology and all things amorous, this wonderful site will find the best fit for your interests. The opposite sex is just a click away on eHarmony. The couples who have emerged from this site’s services often stay together for a lifetime.
3. Christian Connection: When it comes to being devout followers of Jesus Christ, the members of this website beat the rest of the faithless people hands down. The moral among us who have a conscience and don’t want to renounce their religion are always welcome on this site.
4. Zoosk: Having a global membership that is increasing day by day, Zoosk is the site that will allow every knight in shining armor to get close to his damsel in distress. Based on romantic love as a goal that can be reached, the people who moderate this nexus of naughty and nice daters do all that lies in their power to allow free mingling of the sexes.
5. Gay.com: And last but not least the homosexual and lesbian couples in the world owe a lot to this site. Apart from offering them the means of expressing their real desires, it is the best venue where they can literally come out of the closet. If you are different, fear not for you are in good hands at Gay.com.
Click and enter the digital region of any one of these five online dating websites. And remember that love will find a way.
blog comments powered by Disqus
The “geek mind” is concerned with more than just the latest iPhone rumors, or which company will win the gaming console wars. I4U is concerned with more than just the latest photo shoot or other celebrity gossip.
The “geek mind” is concerned with life, in all its different forms and facets. The geek mind wants to know about societal and financial issues, both abroad and at home. If a Fortune 500 decides to raise their minimum wage, or any high priority news, the geek mind wants to know. The geek mind wants to know the top teams in the National Football League, or who’s likely to win the NBA Finals this coming year. The geek mind wants to know who the hottest new models are, or whether the newest blockbuster movie is worth seeing. The geek mind wants to know. The geek mind wants—needs—knowledge.
Read more about The Geek Mind.
Reviews | Technology | World Wide Web | Human Interest | Religion | Other Stuff | Human behavior | Website | Human sexuality | Online dating service | Contact Details | Top 5 | EHarmony | Online dating | Match.com | Zoosk | Gay.com | PlentyofFish | Top 5 Online Dating Websites