It is important to find out what features exactly you are looking for and find the corresponding tablet that is right for you. Sometimes, naming everything you want may be a difficult task that could make you end up with a very long list. So we here name the worst features of tablets.
- App support – a quarter of users for this Microsoft tablet have complained about app support being poor and inaccessible for any questions or installation details.
- Speaker quality – this is important to consider if you are buying a tablet for movies or music. 20% of users have reported poor speaker quality.
- Touch cover keyboard – though Microsoft tablets are more known for these keyboards and the ability to take away the tablet typing problem, a small amount of users, at 15%, have complained of its aesthetics rather than its functionality saying that it makes the tablet less compact and more bulky and heavier.
- Browser crashes – an astounding 30% of users have reported browser crashes through the iPad air.
- Screen issues – issues with touch screen sensitivity and non-responsiveness have also been reported.
- Keyboard responsiveness – the tablet keyboard for the iPad air is small and compact, keyboard responsiveness may be attributed to typing too fast.
- Wi-Fi connectivity – experienced not just on this model but on most of Apple’s gadgets, Wi-Fi connectivity is slow and cannot easily be caught by the iPad Air.
- App support - with the Amazon mayday button frequently mentioned in marketing strategies for the kindle, you would think that support would never be an issue.
- Battery – 20% of users of this tablet complain about the battery running too short even if the kindle HDX has been proven to run at 8 hours.
- Device freezing – very inconvenient when reading books. It stops all the excitement and you lose your page.
- Storage - as tablets are mostly used in a way similar to smartphones but more ‘extreme’, storage on tablets such as the iPad mini may be used a little bit more. And with an increased number of files and GBs used, storage issues may arise.
- Browser crashes – also attributed to increase used storage capacity, the fuller your iPad is, the more chances there are of hanging and crashes.
- Keyboard responsiveness – again with a small and compact design, keyboards may not be as accustomed to quick typing as smartphones are.
If you want to buy a tablet, choose carefully, do research on all the positive traits if what you way want in a tablet but also consider peoples most common complaints with them in order to get a more in depth feel of what you may be purchasing.