Apple has won millions of heart by their innovative cutting edge technology all over the world. They always gave tough time to their competitors by releasing something out of the blue with huge user acceptance.
Apple is regarded as the pioneer of the Smartphone, Tabs, and other useful gadgets. They have set huge benchmarks which are an example and role model for its competitors. The formula for success in the technological world is simple; if you want to succeed, follow at Apple’s footsteps.
Don't Miss: Nintendo Switch: Everything You Need To Know
Some of the critical and most useful points that we as users and critics learned from Apple are:
- Profit is of essence than the market share – It is a very short yet very comprehensive point. The strategy of Apple is simple as they want to maximize their profits. If they have lesser market than their competitors but getting bigger profits, then Apple is doing much better than the others. Eventually, this will result in getting better market shares as well. According to Apple, there devices are a bit more expensive than its competitors. So they are getting problems in getting more market share but still their profits are better than others. It is obvious that quality comes with a certain price and this is what Apple thinks as well.
- User Acceptance is Pivotal – Apple always tried to give something that is beyond the expectations of the potential users. It is for this reason that Apple designs everything with their users in mind. So, when their product gets released, it is very warmly accepted by the users with great enthusiast.
- Keeping the technological details simple – Apple always strived to explain their technology and ideas in simple words to the users. They know that the end user might or might not have the expert level knowledge of the technology. So they should be told about the technology in simple and easy terms without any confusion. It was noticed earlier that Apple in its earlier days was too much obsessed with its attention to detail which eventually puzzled the potential users. Thankfully, this dilemma was addressed soon and the approach was well accepted by everyone.
- Apple sells their experience to the customers –Apple certainly knew how to reach masses and how to sell their products. The idea behind their selling approach was to associate their products with cool and fun things which will definitely attract more people. People are made to think by Apple that they will look cool with Apple products. This was obviously the marketing strategy of Apple which literally changed the way that how people use to think about the technological products. Apple has definitely become a class and status symbol for many people.
- People can’t tell what they will receive in technology a few years later – Apple has always tried to play mind games with its users. With so much innovation in technology, people can’t tell that what they will receive 5 years later. Therefore, Apple target that point and always think that what can be insanely creative to produce which will mesmerize the users.
Don't Miss: See the first leaked Black Friday 2016 Ad
Factually, Apple has the best marketing campaigns and marketing strategies. Their marketing strategies are the main reason for their success and if it keeps on going this way, then sooner Apple will occupy the majority of shares in the technological world.