Apple gains global attention with the release of its every new product. The reputation of Apple is such that people from all over the world expect something extra ordinary every time from them. Apple, with huge customer acceptance of its products, has always lived up to the expectations and demands of its customers.
iPhone is the major product of Apple enabling it to generate sky high revenue each year. We saw iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c as the latest products to be released last year. Both are still doing exceptionally well and also giving tough time to their competitors. Now, with so much good experience of customers with iPhone 5s and prior products, the expectations from iPhone 6 are sky high as well. No exact date is given about the release of iPhone 6 by the Apple Inc. But, it is expected that the new iPhone 6 will release in fall of 2014 – so, not much of a wait for the excited customers.
Don't Miss: Super Bowl 2017 Commercials & Advertisers
The Smartphone market is flooded with a lot of rumors and speculation about the upcoming iPhone. Some of the rumors that are believed to be leaked from Apple developers are supposed to be reliable while others are not so authentic. Despite the uncertainty, the customers are expecting something bigger and better from the manufacturers again.
Some of the authentic new rumors about the phone are as follows:
- iOS 8 is expected to release with iPhone 6 – There are news these days that iPhone 6 will be launched with the new iOS 8 version. The iOS is expected to come with significant changes as compared to its prior version and hopefully, will address the earlier limitations as well. The overall interface could be changed with better speed and performance.
- iPhone 6 Memory – Due to Apple’s success in the tablets niche as well, people are expecting to have memory size as much as iPad. This could be a reality this time as for Apple, it isn’t a big deal.
- Home Button – The new iPhone is expected to come with no such Home button as in the earlier phones. Rather, this time the iPhone will come with a mighty Retina plus user display backed with a Gesture control. Touch ID of course would remain to be a part of iPhone 6.
- iPhone 6 Camera – Sony’s camera technology will still be a part of iPhone 6. The iPhone 6 this time is speculated to release with an exciting 13 megapixel camera. The captured images will be utilizing far less space with no compromise in the quality.
- iPhone 6 Processor – The processor of the iPhone 6 is still a mystery but a pleasant one. It is assumed that the processor can either be a Quad core A8 or it can also be a modified version of the earlier A7 processor. Whichever processor it will come with, that surely will be a treat for the customer.
iPhone 6 is definitely a phone to watch for. It will give customers the experience of their lifetime. If you are looking to buy a new Smartphone, then it is worth waiting a few months for the iPhone 6.