Bio Inc. Biomedical Simulator is a revolutionary game that has been developed by the illustrious DryGin Studios. With no more than a week after its official release, it is a game that will enable you to have the first-hand experience of maneuvering with numerous infections on a victim’s body.
You can infect any system of the body you wish from the digestive system to the nervous system. There are twelve stages that contain a selection of game plays with a collection of over 100 infections from mild ones such as the flu to chronic ones such as kidney failure. With all the real-time degradation of the human body, the game has great graphics that elevate the thrill of the gameplay.
- This newly released game is available on the iOS app store for download with Steam Green light submission and Android versions to follow in the course of the year.
- The size of the iOS version that has just been released is 54.4 MB.
- It is priced at $2.99 but there is a promotional launch price at the moment giving a 30% discount making it cost $1.99.
- The minimum platform requirement for compatibility is iOS 4.3 and all other subsequent versions
It is quite humorous that on the start of the game, you get to give your victim a name before you begin killing him off. You also get to choose between three difficulty levels that you wish to play in.
The ultimate goal of your gameplay is to minimize the survival chances of your victim as much as possible and eventually take his life. The user interface is great and thoroughly informative such that it even assists you in the making of your moves in the game. For instance, as you select any of the selection of illnesses, there is information that is brought up on the display – briefly giving you insight on the disease which will help you comprehend how fast you will take down your patient
There is notification of any drugs that the victim will consume, any form of recovery, and even when he is taken to the emergency room upon reaching a point of critical condition.
- It has an awesome display of smooth graphics
- Very educative in the bio- medical discipline in terms of diseases
- Somewhat humorous
- Sharpens your strategic skills
- The idea of theme of the game is slightly unoriginal
If you would like to simulate your own infection, this is the game to go for. Learn as much as possible about the diseases as you bio-medically take down your victim.
Download link: Apple iTunes
Triszia Marie Santos
Triszia Marie Santos is navigating the mobile device space for you. She is an early adopter in all things mobile and loves to write about the latest mobile trends.
Leave a Comment