Don't Miss: Amazon 12 Days of Deals Sale
Gallery: See all Photos
Dollarbird is a cutting-edge finance tracking application that has received quite an applause by the numerous users. It is a far-reaching and dynamic tool for handling your finances and it assists you in placing your money in places that matter. It enables you to effortlessly have a trajectory and make a thorough prognosis about your finances.
- Its most recent update that had a few bug fixes and developments was available in April 2014
- It has a minimum platform requirement of Android 4.0 and all the advanced versions
- It requires at least 9.9 Mb of space and will gradually increase with the amount of data input
- There is an available free of charge version but in order to have a few more extra features for instance data backup, you need to make an annual renewable subscription of $49.99 for the pro version
- Upon the launching of Dollarbird, you will be prompted to input your current account balance. This is the financial figure that will be used as a datum point for all your future money transactions, both additions and subtractions.
- To make an additional financial transaction, just pull down the main view of the calendar and a row of categories will be offered, for instance, household, travel and groceries and you can even edit in case the titles are not pleasing enough for you.
- Notes can also be included in transactions with desired specifications. All these details are the ones that will enable proper financial patterns and speculations. The main advantage of the Pro version is the ability to construct several calendars which enables a follow up of varying accounts for instance the savings and checking.
- Real time follow-up of expenditure and earnings
- There is no requirement of registering or bank account information
- Automated financial forecasting and calculation of balance
- Easy calendar oriented interface
- The subscription payment is rather expensive
This is an intelligent income and expenditure tracking application with a very sufficient design execution of the user interface. It will definitely make your financial responsibilities much easier to deal with and simultaneously giving you a precise outlook on future financial expectations.
Download links: Apple iTunes, Google Play
Triszia Marie Santos
Triszia Marie Santos is navigating the mobile device space for you. She is an early adopter in all things mobile and loves to write about the latest mobile trends.