The makers of the famous Shadow Fight (a very popular fighting game on Facebook) now present to you its sequel – Shadow Fight 2.
- Shadow Fight 2 was updated on 18th July, 2014. This update fixed some issues that were faced by the players and it also introduced some new weapons and armors.
- The game works on Android version 3.0 or higher and iOS version 4.3 or later.
- The fighters and backgrounds of various challenges truly match the name of the game – Shadow Fight 2. An overall gloomy look has been created in the game by adding lots of high definition animations. The game has lots of equipment and multiple challenges to play around with.
- Users can download the game from Apple iTunes Store or Google Play Store.
- After being installed, the game opens with a little video which tells us about the background of the game. This introduction is a show of the high-class animation that this game possesses. Shadow Fight 2 begins with some basic instructions and 1 or 2 initial fights (they are very easy and help in making you understand the game).
- You will find 4 user modes in the game; survival, tournament, story and duel mode. All these modes excel in attracting the players and providing them with different opportunities to move forward in the game.
- There is a large virtual stick at the left bottom of your screen, an interactive menu at the top left and two useful buttons at the bottom right (a fist and a foot, representing a punch and a kick).
- While you are fighting, you will see a bar at the top. This is basically showing your energy present at the moment. This bar gets refilled quickly (in about 25 – 30 mins) and that’s how the players are never short of the energy to play the game.
- Leveling up will help you in gaining more useful weapons like katana, swords and sai.
- High quality animations
- Offers many levels
- A wide variety of items (weapons, armors) available for customizing your players
- Many items can only be bought using real money
- Some occasional controller issues especially with the virtual stick
- Size of the game is too large
The game, with its high quality animation and graphics, shows that developers have put in a lot of effort in its development. With a large variety of levels to offer, this never ending and consistent game is sure to please you and take you on an exciting adventure.
Download links: Apple iTunes, Google Play
Triszia Marie Santos
Triszia Marie Santos is navigating the mobile device space for you. She is an early adopter in all things mobile and loves to write about the latest mobile trends.