It is a productive writing app where you can make your notes by hand writing, PDF annotation, typing, and recording. The app also manages and organizes all your notes efficiently. It is an ideal app to take notes on the move or anywhere you are with just the app installed on your Smartphone.
Following are some of the main features and specifications of the Notability app:
- The app supports full featured handwriting.
- It is cable of PDF annotation as well.
- The app is equipped with the advanced and state of the art word processing tools.
- Audio recording can be automatically done by linking the audio with the Notability app.
- The app can also store photos, video clips, figures and drawings.
- It has a good document management system as well.
- It can synchronize the collected notes with the cloud storage solutions as well.
- Download the app from the app store.
- Tap the Notability icon on your Home screen in order to run the app.
- Choose your desired notes option in order to start using the app.
- It is a fairly easy to use app.
- It has a very advanced toolbox equipped with all the modern word processing features.
- It can take audio notes as well.
- The quality of the hand written notes is very good with a great level of readability.
- It has a document navigation and search feature.
- It can import and export the documents as well.
- The app is not free and can be downloaded by paying $0.99.
- The audio recording feature might not work well with poor audio quality.
Notability became a huge success mainly because of its PDF annotation feature, as it was something not in the market earlier. The Notability app is also preferred because of the quality of its handwriting feature.
Download links: Apple iTunes, Google Play
Triszia Marie Santos
Triszia Marie Santos is navigating the mobile device space for you. She is an early adopter in all things mobile and loves to write about the latest mobile trends.