Femme Fatale: The Reason why Blondes have more Fun!
Kate Upton's real name is Katherine Elizabeth Upton.
Don't Miss: Win a FREE Nintendo Switch in our Giveaway
June 10, 1992
Successful Supermodel & Acclaimed Actress
Social Media Accounts
Official Website: www.kateupton.com
A Regular Feature in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue
Number of Magazines she has appeared in Up Until Now:
Innumerable! Countless! It is a Neverending Story…
Among the major ones may be included: Elle, Cosmopolitan, Vogue, Vanity Fair, GQ, Complex, Esquire and ten thousand other glossies that may be seen on magazine racks in every stationary shop on earth.
Some Facts at a Glance:-
- Kate Upton is the daughter of accomplished parents. Her mother was a tennis ace and her father was an athletics coordinator.
- She absolutely luuuuuuuuuuurves Horses! Kate has remained a champion at horse riding. What is it with females and horses…the two go together hand in glove.
- Her video in which she is dancing the dougie hip-hop dance went viral on the Internet. Kate is one hot mama that knows how to shake her booty like Queen Bee, Beyonce!
- Her Twitter Likes amount to 170,000. This says a lot about her diehard admirers.
- She is counted among the most seductively sizzling models on the face of the planet. Kate has a very sexy body that is unlike the size-zero wire hangers that appear in most fashion catwalk shows.
- Kate is one of the first models to have had a photo shoot done in the Antarctic Continent. It was freezing cold yet she made it through the harrowing experience alive.
- Appeared in The Other Woman with two other actresses one of whom was the illustrious Cameron Diaz.
- Despite the nudity issue, Kate is a religious person deep down inside. The only difference is she does not wear her religiosity on her sleeve. She likes to keep her faith a personal matter.
- Is currently going out with Justin Verlander, a baseball player attached with the Detroit Tigers. The two are often seen together in public and show heightened PDA (public displays of affection).
Life Story in a Nutshell:-
Kate was a born supermodel. She knew since day one that she was meant for the fashion ramps of Paris and Milan. And it sort of became a self-fulfilling prophecy. Four years ago she rose to meteoric fame after joining a modeling agency.
Today her photogenic face and desirable body are to be seen everywhere from billboards to magazines to ads for various products. She has visited the sets of hundreds of talk shows and probably doesn’t see every picture taken of her. The shoot by Mario Testino was especially admired by everyone.
A video clip of her riding a horse on the beach has her take off her top which obviously affected the male of the species in some very vital parts. Kate is also the brand ambassador for Gillette (now you understand why its slogan is: “The best a man can get!”).
Kate likes her men manly and brave but also wants them to be hygienic and gentlemanly. No boorish trends will do for this upbeat and funky social siren. Kate also has a passion for food. She laughs at all these diets you see coming up every year. They all cause depression as far as she is concerned.
Rather than engage in nutritional deprivation, Kate prefers to exercise like crazy and thus burns up all those extra calories. Her amazing body is proof of the tough regimen she follows. Not only does she pack a mean wallop as a boxer, Kate also takes part in kickboxing sessions and is an amateur female wrestler.
She sweats it out with a personal trainer five days a week and once even knocked the teeth out of a male opponent in the boxing ring. Kate has remained the face of Guess Jeans and has her name emblazoned on Skullcandy Headphones.
In short, Kate is a celebrity’s celebrity alright! She is so well-known that there is probably not a single mature individual on the planet who wouldn’t recognize her from a billion lookalikes. You Rock, Kate Upton!
- Kate has said that she will not starve in order to become thinner. She feels miserable if she does not eat good food.
- Kate says that she regrets that she does not have a silky smooth voice. She could have acted as a double for Britney Spears had her voice been more melodious.
- Kate spoke of how she has different plans for the long term future. She does not want to be a model at the ripe age of 60!
Did You Know That…
- Kate’s cleavage is her most important asset followed by her waist to hip ratio.
- She is barely 22 years of age.
- Kate is a sports enthusiast and Detroit Tigers fan.
- She has the most vivacious smile ever seen on a supermodel.
- Tower Heist 2011
- The Three Stooges 2012
- The Other Woman 2014
- Tosh.0 2011
- Sports Illustrated: The Making of Swimsuit 2012
- Saturday Night Live 2012
- GTTV Presents MLB 2K12: The Perfect Club 2012
Kate Upton has appeared on the covers of following magazines:
- Italian GQ
- German GQ
- Vogue Italia
- Vogue UK
- French ELLE
- Sunday Times Style
- CR Fashion Book
- The Daily
- Muse Magazine
- Vanity Fair
- Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue 2013
- 50th anniversary Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue 2014 (flip-side cover)
Accomplishments as a Model
Watch below the 2011 video of Kate Upton doing hip-hop dance at a Los Angeles Clippers game. This video went viral.
Another video of Kate Upton went viral in April 2012. Watch this video below in which danced on Rej3ctz's song Cat Daddy.
And another NSFW video of Kate Upton also went viral in which she appeared topless while sitting on a horse. Watch it below.
And with that we will bid Kate Upton adieu…!
May she continue to entertain the male of the species with her wily ways and feminine figure which is that of a sex goddess!
You Go, Girl!