Nexercise is a fantastic workout app that can bring your body back into shape or tone it further if you are already having a good body. This useful app is literally for everyone who is a fitness freak. Nexercise appeals most to the people who are busy in their professional life and don’t get time to go to a gym for workout or may be to a work for running. Nexercise absolutely eliminates all these conditions and can make you fit right from your home.
- It is a free to use app which can be downloaded both from the Apple store or Android play store.
- The app has a file size of about 9MB.
- Compatible with iOS 3.1 and over. Also works with Android KitKat platform.
Each time you use the app, you gain experience points to move up in the level of the game. These prizes cannot let you redeem any prizes. The higher you go in the hierarchy of the game; you become eligible for more valuable prizes.
- When you want to begin your exercise session, just click the Nexercise button which you can see right in the middle of the app. By clicking this button, you will be presented with a lot of exercise options to choose from.
- You can choose either self reporting or can even let the app to self monitor you.
You can start earning points within 2 points of running the app. The points can be used to earn real physical rewards and also let them go up in the level of the game.
- The users get real physical rewards in return for their efforts for their own physical fitness.
- You can exercise anywhere you want at home. It eliminates the need for you to go to a gym or a jogging track outside.
- It is fairly easy to use app with a lot of features.
- You can use the app to compete with other online users. This can be exciting that you can gain fitness with a lot of fun with your friends online.
- The app has a very raffled system which doesn’t allow you to win easily.
- The app comes with a lot of ads which can be a continuous distraction.
Nexercise can be an excellent choice if you lack motivation in gaining physical fitness. It is a fun game which will keep you physically fit and also let you earn real rewards.
Download links: Apple iTunes, Google Play
Triszia Marie Santos
Triszia Marie Santos is navigating the mobile device space for you. She is an early adopter in all things mobile and loves to write about the latest mobile trends.
Leave a Comment
14 hours ago, 12:48pm CDT