Chicken boy is a mobile game which is about a boy who fights to save his chicks. The boy uses a bat and swings it to fight with the enemies. It is a very addictive game. Though the game is easy to play, it requires lot of experience to master the game. The gamers would feel the inner force to keep on trying to master the art of the game and get rid of the enemies.
- The game is of 22MB in size.
- The current version of the game is 1.4.4
- The Android-based mobile phones should be at least version 2.3 or above to support the game.
- Weapons can be upgraded to make the character stronger.
- Powerful bats can be unlocked to make it easier to tackle the enemies.
- As the game progresses, more challenges would be introduced to the gamers.
- The graphics used is good. So, the characters would look more colorful in a more eye catching background.
- Free to download and install and so everybody with an Android mobile phone can download and play.
- The game is a real fun to play.
- As the game progresses the levels keep on getting harder, making it hard for the gamers to pass the level.
One does not need to be very good at playing games to play a game like Chicken Boy. Though it needs a lot of dedication to master the game and pass levels quickly, the game is suitable for all ages of people. It is fun for kids as well as elders. Its features are unique enough to drag the attention of all the possible gamers, regardless of their age or gender.
Download links: Apple iTunes, Google Play
Triszia Marie Santos
Triszia Marie Santos is navigating the mobile device space for you. She is an early adopter in all things mobile and loves to write about the latest mobile trends.
Leave a Comment
10 hours ago, 11:09am CDT
10 hours ago, 11:03am CDT
10 hours ago, 10:53am CDT