Fallen Lords is a multiplayer cooperative board game from the Groundling Games. Throughout this game, the gamers explore a buried city to find out Fallen Lords, powerful ancient creatures, and defeat them.
- The Android version for this game was made available in the app stores on the 23rd of June 2014; so far, the Pass-n-play! Option which rotates the UI so the active character is always facing same orientation (Also useful for solo play) has been added as an update.
- It needs at least 47MB for full download and installation into your Android device.
- The minimum Android platform requirement for installation is Android 2.3, with the overall performance increasing with subsequent versions.
- It comes at a price of $3.99.
- Implemented for Tablet devices only until now.
- First you must select a hero. Each hero has a special ability that changes a basic rule in the game.
- Drag the hero cards into the order you desire and tap start to begin.
- You and your fellow heroes start in an empty room with the first player highlighted. You can move up to three rooms per turn. To move, drag and drop your hero from one room to the next. Know that entering an unexpected room immediately ends your movement and often cause a monster to spawn.
- You will discover rooms with special ability that changes the rules of the game
- Tap the question mark in the corner and then tap the room for using the ability.
- You can attack a monster by a dice available of the same color as the monster. You can use your friend’s dice too. You can see the number of dices needed to kill a monster on one side of a monster.
- In an empty room, you can find powers by generating same colored dice combinations.
- There is a doom clock where the hands must not reach their initial positions before you kill a monster.
- Nice presentation of the board game with eye catching graphics.
- Well formed boards and dices
- Suspense and action matches wonderfully
- A mix of fun, strategy, and challenges.
- It takes time for the inexperienced to get used to the playing rules.
Falled Lords is a great dice driven board game which attracts by its ancients graphics. It’s enjoyable for different aged persons and the ongoing hunt keeps the game alive in every second.
Download Link: Apple iTunes
Triszia Marie Santos
Triszia Marie Santos is navigating the mobile device space for you. She is an early adopter in all things mobile and loves to write about the latest mobile trends.
Leave a Comment