Hyper Trip is a wild arcade game developed by Bulkypix. It’s similar to the snake arcade game with its difficulties reaching up to a dangerous level.
- The Android version for this game was made available in the app stores on the 11th of September 2014; so far, no significant update has been made as it is still quite new in the market.
- It needs at least 18MB for full download and installation into your Android device.
- The minimum Android platform requirement for installation is Android 2.3, with the overall performance increasing with subsequent versions.
- Hyper Trip features controllers support + Leaderboards and Google Play Game Services integration.
- This game is free to try and offer an in-app purchase for some advanced features.
- The game controls are simple. First get ready for the race and tap start.
- Once the game is started, you will see that a piece of square is moving forward. Tap left or right of the screen to change direction of its movement. Your job is not to let the square touch any wall around it.
- You have to tap quickly and smoothly to make sure that it doesn’t strike the walls.
- Be careful when you tap to the same direction twice. You might be defeated if you miss a fraction of a second.
- Quite challenging and breath taking experience which will give you an adventurous feeling.
- You can feel the future at your grasp for the neon lights matching with the speed.
- You will be able to think faster as time goes on and the speed increases.
- Will definitely increase your arcade gaming skills.
- Very tough to cope with the speed
- Need to go through a lot of practice before you actually get a hold of it.
Hyper Trip can be described best as a hyper speed game. If you ever wondered if you could travel at the speed of light, this game is a great choice. As you spend more times playing it, you will be astonished to see your improvement and how fast you are!
Download links: Apple iTunes, Google Play
Triszia Marie Santos
Triszia Marie Santos is navigating the mobile device space for you. She is an early adopter in all things mobile and loves to write about the latest mobile trends.
Leave a Comment