Solarmax 2 is a streamlined strategy game developed by Nico Tuason. This game takes you beyond the earth and into the galaxy where planets are having a war among themselves. Build colonies, prepare starships, and show who the superior is!
- The Android version for this game was made available in the app stores on the 12th of June 2014; so far, no significant update has been made as it is still quite new in the market.
- It needs at least 49MB for full download and installation into your Android device.
- It requires Dual Core 1GHz processor or better.
- The minimum Android platform requirement for installation is Android 2.2, with the overall performance increasing with subsequent versions.
- It comes at a price of $2.70.
- As a player, you have to set the difficulty level by selecting a date from the lower screen button. There are three types of difficulties – Easy , Medium, and Hard.
- You have to select a planet near your planet where you want to send your starships to by tapping on the screen and moving your fleet all the way to that planet.
- If the planet is empty, wait until it changes its color to the color of your starships and the planet becomes yours.
- If the planet is already occupied or being occupied by opponents, attack on them by sending your troops and wait until they are defeated or they retreat.
- You should try to acquire the static objects rather than the moving ones.
- Send small groups of your troops and find tactics to drive enemies so that you don’t lose all of your starships at once.
- Beautiful HD graphics that gives a feel of the galaxy
- Aggressive and unforgiving AI that sharpens the strategy skills of the player.
- Subtle sound and suitable music makes it enjoyable
- Easy and smooth controls and interface
- Challenging and fast paced that improves decision taking abilities
- Limited number of controls
- No free version to try
Solarmax 2 is a very interesting strategy game that can make you stick up with it for hours. The extraordinary graphics and the delusion of the galaxy have made it highly enjoyable. Soon after finishing the 36 levels of this game, you will thrive for more.
Download links: Apple iTunes, Google Play
Triszia Marie Santos
Triszia Marie Santos is navigating the mobile device space for you. She is an early adopter in all things mobile and loves to write about the latest mobile trends.
Leave a Comment