Heroes of Atlan is a turn-based role playing game developed by WeMade Entertainment. The player advances in the game by making his team and increasing their skills.
- The Android version of Heroes of Atlan was found in the store from the 11th of September, 2014. An issue with facebook login is fixed ever since.
- The total disk space required to play this game is 43MB if you want download and install the full version.
- The requirement for Android platform is at least the version 2.3.3. The subsequent versions of Android will improve the graphics and other game play options.
- This game is free of cost to download and play.
- It can be played online and you can participate in weekly challenges with gamers from countries around the world.
- Though it’s a turn based RPG , you can’t participate in the fights. You have to choose places or shops to go to and select available skills for you in exchange of the money you get from different levels.
- There are only a few controls like escaping from a fight, selecting a place, or feature all by just tapping on the screen.
- Keep track of the story being told in the bottom part of the screen which will guide you through the game and will introduce you to your opponents. This will also make this game enjoyable for you.
- This game is based on an amazing story which looks like real.
- There are so many characters to choose from as your heroes and all the villains and heroes are wonderfully designed like some ancient warriors.
- The control interface is easy to handle.
- A lot of new features to be revealed throughout the game period.
- Not good as a multiplayer game as there is no control over the fights.
- Poor animation and sound and a lot to improve yet in these sectors.
Heroes of Atlan was meant for a multiplayer game but it’s more appropriate as a single player game. You will find some similarities with the famous Farmville game but the uniqueness comes by the use of ancient graphics and kingdom features. It’s an enjoyable game after all.
Download links: Apple iTunes, Google Play
Triszia Marie Santos
Triszia Marie Santos is navigating the mobile device space for you. She is an early adopter in all things mobile and loves to write about the latest mobile trends.
Leave a Comment
11 hours ago, 12:55pm CDT
12 hours ago, 12:20pm CDT
13 hours ago, 11:30am CDT
13 hours ago, 11:09am CDT