The Dragon Quest game was first introduced by the Square Enix in 1986 as a classic game. It’s been developed by them again for the Android devices. It’s a retro style role playing game presenting a fight between the dark forces and the good ones.
- The Android version of this game was included in the PlayStore on the 10th of September, 2014. No specific updates are yet made to this game as it’s developed lately.
- This RPG game will require 29MB of disk space if fully downloaded and installed.
- At least version 2.3 of the Android platform is required for the installation. Upper versions will provide better graphics and controls.
- The recent price of this game is $2.73 in the Playstore.
- To play this game you have to cope with the vertically aligned environment. There is a virtual control at the bottom of the screen which you will use to move from one place to another.
- There is a help screen by the virtual control panel which will direct you to the proper game play.
- Use the action button while you’re slaying a dragon. The movements are controlled automatically.
- The special moves are subject to availability as you collect them by advancing forward in the game.
- You will be able to fight against the original dragon monsters.
- The classic game controls are similar to the pc version with some optimization made specially for the mobile devices.
- The free to explore territory will give you a freedom to conduct a quest for challenges.
- The retro style RPG will keep you in play for hours.
- Simple game controls.
- The vertical alignment often makes it difficult to play.
- The layout is somewhat like some basic arcade games which could be improved.
Dragon Quest was a famous game for the Japanese for ages. You will get familiar to the myth of their dragons and this fearful creature will give you some hard times in the game. Overall , the story will amuse you and this will be your favorite game for sure.
Download links: Apple iTunes, Google Play
Triszia Marie Santos
Triszia Marie Santos is navigating the mobile device space for you. She is an early adopter in all things mobile and loves to write about the latest mobile trends.
Leave a Comment