Knock Knock is a horror based Android game developed by the Ice-Pick Lodge studio. This uniquely designed game demonstrates the nights of a lodger in a weird house where he constantly gets some fearful experiences overnight.
- The Android version of this horror game was made available in the app store on the 29th of May, 2014 and no updates ever since.
- You need to have least 207MB of free disk space for downloading this game and installing in your android device.
- This game requires at least Android version 2.3. The updated versions will make your game experience much better.
- This game comes with a price of $3.73 and you can easily download it from the Android playstore.
- The playing rules are pretty straight. You will appear in a new room each night and the game will zoom to that room where you will go to the directions from where any weird sound is coming. You will move by tapping on the screen.
- You will select the breach to repair by tapping again.
- Use the swipe controls to repair the lights and each time you repair one, a weird creature moves away.
- Keep counting the total amount of time remaining. The clock starts once a creature appears by the walls of the room.
- Gives a unique thrilling experience.
- The sounds are appropriate and fearful as demanded by the situation.
- You will feel the suspense and the adventure while you try to save the lodger from insanity.
- The graphics well designed for the environment.
- The outside area is useless in the game.
- Some actions are very repetitive that will disturb you sometimes.
While playing Knock Knock, you might sometimes feel like real horrified. That’s the uniqueness in this game. It’s successful to bring forward the horror genre and you will keep fighting for sanity throughout the game which is definitely a unique task.
Download links: Apple iTunes, Google Play
Triszia Marie Santos
Triszia Marie Santos is navigating the mobile device space for you. She is an early adopter in all things mobile and loves to write about the latest mobile trends.
Leave a Comment