2014 has been an incredible year in terms of the kinds of tablet sales that have been happening, but there is no stopping the Black Friday machine from pushing those prices even lower than ever before. This applies to not only Android tablets on the market, but Apple ones as well, something that isn’t always very common.
Buy Now: Sony PlaysStation VR In Stock Here
Windows tablets might not get much attention in the tech world, but they are going to be the products that steal the day on Black Friday. Microsoft might have had a hard time selling some of their more expensive tablets in their lineup, but this is the perfect opportunity to get people in on the action. In particular, be on the lookout for:
- Refurbished devices for as low as $115, including some of their less expensive models.
- Top of the line Surface Pro devices for as much as $150 off, making them much more affordable compared to Apple’s alternatives.
- Plenty more options from their entire line.
This will be the time for people to snag Windows tablets when they haven’t been able to afford them in the past. Be looking for these!
iPads aren’t something that we frequently see on sale, but Black Friday is the day that this changes once a year. There are going to be updated iPads coming out in the weeks leading up to Black Friday and we are likely to even see discounts on that, although they will be primarily limited to previous models. Keep an eye out for:
- New iPad Airs are expected to reach discounts of up to $100, while also including a $100 gift card for Apple.
- iPad Minis are going to be available at larger discounts than last year, including older models dropping down to just $199.
This might be one of the only times that you can find iPads on sale, so keep an eye on them!
Android tablets in all shapes and sizes are going to be on sale on Black Friday. Look out for:
- Amazon Fire tablets for up to $150 off, with even more savings on Cyber Monday
- Off-brand Android tablets for as low as $10 in some cases for refurbished models.
- Name-brand Android tablets for as little as $100, something that is rarely seen outside of Black Friday specials.
Android tablets might go on sale frequently throughout the year, but there is no denying that there is something special about the kinds of savings that we will see the day after Thanksgiving. Be sure to stay on top of these if you aren’t a fan of Apple or Windows.
Don't Miss: Sam's Club Black Friday 2016 Details
Once the day arrives, there will be plenty of people fighting over the tablet deals that are going to be available. If you want to get in on the action, check out the ads that will start leaking and pay attention to the deals that are going to be online. Amazon is an obvious choice, but Best Buy frequently offers the same deals online that they do in the stores.