Tower Rush is a classic type action game based on tower defense developed by Sparta Games. This game has a wide range of stories and maps which make it a follow-through game overall. You will simply build towers to prevent attacking monsters from entering your territory.
- This game was made available for all Android devices on the 17th September, 2014. No updates were provided since its arrival.
- This game requires 40MB space for full downloading and installation.
- The minimum requirement for Android version is 2.3 and you will get better performance if you have a higher version.
- This game is totally free for playing. You can have in-app purchases too.
- The game controls are self explanatory. You will be briefed of your actions in different stages and paths.
- You will find maps to follow. While on a map, you will see how many vulnerable enemies are appearing and what should you do at an instant. Sometimes you just need to tap on the screen to collect tools and apply them.
- The powerful magic tools and other attractive tools will remain in your game board. You can choose them anytime. It’s better to pay attention to the on screen instructions all the time.
- Great composition of comical characters and backgrounds with graphical enhancements.
- So many levels that increase the enjoyment.
- Varieties of towers and soldiers to choose from.
- Attractive sounds with different enemies.
- Helpful information on critical stages.
- Some nonrealistic screenplays.
- Characters and actions could be more interactive.
Towers Rush is a feature rich tower defense game that tests your skill of choosing strategies instantly. It’s really challenging when your enemies are approaching fast and you need to defend yourself. This game is totally free and engaging that you might get addicted to this. You should try different features to get the most out of it.
Download links: Apple iTunes, Google Play
Triszia Marie Santos
Triszia Marie Santos is navigating the mobile device space for you. She is an early adopter in all things mobile and loves to write about the latest mobile trends.
Leave a Comment