Phantom Rift is a game of mystery and magic originally developed by Foursaken Media. This is one kind of role playing action game too. Throughout this game, you will explore an unknown world to fight with mystical creatures and find your destiny.
- This game was added to the Android PlayStore on the 22nd of October, 2014. Some critical updates like crash fixes, new visual effects, merchant wisps, more speed have been added to the game release ever since.
- The game size varies with device. You should check first which one is better for you.
- This game requires Android version 3.1 or up for a successful deployment.
- This game will cost $2.99 in the app store.
- In the beginning, you will appear in a world made of magical blocks. Soon you will meet a wisp. Listen to it and follow the instructions.
- On the top right corner, you will see the map showing your destination and your current position.
- Tap and move your finger towards any direction to move the character that way. You will have to tap anywhere in the screen to destroy obstacles.
- Once you face a battle, tap anywhere on the screen for the default magic wind move. This includes a decent magic spell. You will be given special spells time to time. Choose them wisely and add them to your current spell to defeat the enemy.
- You can collect special instructions and magical objects on the way.
- Innovative design of the battle, matched with real time effects.
- A huge collection of magic spells and magical objects with unique properties.
- Support controllers like Shield, SteelSeries, etc.
- Some game stages are lengthy, might give a boring feel.
- More sound effects could be added.
Phantom Rift will give you the taste of mystery in full. You will discover a new world and the enjoyment is never decreasing. You can play this for a long time and get addicted to it soon.
Download link: Apple iTunes, Google Play
Triszia Marie Santos
Triszia Marie Santos is navigating the mobile device space for you. She is an early adopter in all things mobile and loves to write about the latest mobile trends.
Leave a Comment