World of Cheese is a unique addition to the world of puzzle games. It was made by Alda Games. In this game, you will be the companion of a mouse who will depend on you to feed him his favorite food – cheese.
- This game was placed on the Android PlayStore on the 7th of August, 2014. There were no critical updates made available as the game is new in the market.
- The space required is comparatively greater than some other puzzle games. You will need to have 137MB to play this game.
- At least version 2.3 of Android is required to play this game.
- You can download the game anytime free of cost.
- The game controls are so easy to handle. You just need to tap on appropriate objects or pieces and tap back on the place where it should be placed. Follow the storyboard in the beginning of the game where Mr. Mousey will give you some hints of the actual story behind this game.
- The puzzles are like growing plants step by step, jigsaw puzzles, making snowmen, etc. Sometimes you just need to be familiar with what you are building.
- There are so many types of puzzles in this game, each one is different.
- Great choice if you like to take challenges.
- Very attractive for both kids and adults
- The sound doesn’t provide much variation like the game play, so it’s boring sometimes.
There are some puzzle games which will require you to match similar types of puzzles with increasing difficulty. This game is completely different from them as all the puzzles are different from each other. Thus, it will enhance your solving skills rather than your matching skills. The little mouse will always be sitting around smiling and you won’t be able to deny its sweet smile.
Download Links: Apple iTunes, Google Play
Triszia Marie Santos
Triszia Marie Santos is navigating the mobile device space for you. She is an early adopter in all things mobile and loves to write about the latest mobile trends.
Leave a Comment