Asphalt Overdrive is an arcade driving game including some mission environments developed by Gameloft. This polished modern racing game is built using the 80’s tracks of California.
- Asphalt Overdrive was available in the PlayStore for Android devices from the 9th October, 2014. Some bug fixes and improvement of stability are applied ever since.
- This effects-driven racing game will acquire up to 27MB space for full download and installation.
- The minimum requirement for Android version is 4.0 and you will experience significant driving with the updated releases of Android in your device.
- This game is free for everyone. However, in-app purchases are available for this game.
- Cool particle effects have been added with this version of this racing game.
- You can play this game online with or against your friends.
- The controls are usually same as the other racing games provided by Gameloft before. You can change you vehicles and tracks upon availability before the game starts.
- The basic controls are simple. The cars will run automatically, just tilt your device to move the cars. They will speed up overtime. You can touch the screen and move upwards or swipe to take special stunts whenever you face an obstacle.
- The game has a short tutorial embedded. You can go for a test drive to see how the whole thing works. Don’t forget to fasten your seat belts!
- The stunts are not only fun but also a new and exciting feature for any racing game.
- The graphics and sounds are extra ordinary and the real time effects make the player engaged in the racing game more than ever before.
- New types of boss drivers and smart cops will increase your enjoyment further.
- The free version sometimes brings up distracting apps.
- Heavy use of power if the sound and brightness are utilized fully.
As for the mobile racing games, Asphalt Overdrive is at the top of competition. If you compare it to other games, you will find that the unique environment and the extreme HD graphics are the best ones available. Especially if you like to experience the cars and tracks from the 80’s, Asphalt Overdrive is just the right one for you.
Download Links: Apple iTunes, Google Play
Triszia Marie Santos
Triszia Marie Santos is navigating the mobile device space for you. She is an early adopter in all things mobile and loves to write about the latest mobile trends.
Leave a Comment