Cannon Crasha is a pixel art game developed by GangoGames LLC and already a popular one in this genre. The game centers around a battlefield where two opposite sides present their power with cannons.
- The game was first made available in the Android PlayStore on the 2nd July, 2014. No significant updates except some minor bug fixes are added since then.
- The game will use 47MB of free space for full download and installation in your mobile device.
- You will need to have at least the Android version 4.0 to play this game. As it’s a pixel art game, the updated versions will have better performance.
- This game can be downloaded for free from the app store. An in-app purchase option is also included.
- You will have an option for custom soundtrack with orchestral sound and chiptunes.
- The only control you will use throughout this game is tapping on the screen. Follow the instructions from the screenplays. Load and target the opposite castle by tapping on the cannons.
- When your artilleries are ready, you will see a bar progressing to show the strength at which you will be throwing shells. Just make sure that you through at the right point.
- Your castle will be on the left side and the upper side of the game screen contains shops and other special features. You can select them anytime.
- You will win only when the opposite castle is totally destructed.
- Classic pixel art implementation with modern techniques.
- Enough colours and textures make the game play more attractive.
- So many features to choose from which increases the attraction many times.
- The monochromic sounds are tiring sometimes.
- Cannon actions could be more eventful and short.
Cannon Crasha is a perfect game for a long time adventure. More than 20 hours of game play is embedded in this game. Different levels and their interactive features mixed with numerous characters make the game so much interesting that you won’t give up playing for hours.
Download Links: Apple iTunes, Google Play
Triszia Marie Santos
Triszia Marie Santos is navigating the mobile device space for you. She is an early adopter in all things mobile and loves to write about the latest mobile trends.
Leave a Comment