One More Line is one of the games that on your first try at playing, it looks as if the is some sort of prank because you won’t understand what to do. After some time, it becomes clear what is going on in front of your eyes. You have a ship that’s orbiting planets and your task is to keep it safe by jumping planet to planet without crashing into any obstacles.
- The game has been developed and published by SMG Studios who are constantly updating the game to add many new and interesting levels.
- The game is pretty light and downloads in a few seconds and then you are all set to do some lifesaving in the game.
- The game is free to download and play while it offers in-app purchases of different items that cost around $1.5 each.
- When you start the game for the very first time after the download and installation is complete, you will notice its layout is pretty simple and easy to go through. But as soon as you get into the game, you will think the developers made a senseless game in which a D-shaped object is moving in a circular path. After a few seconds, you will start realizing that it’s your ship and you have to save it from crashing like that. The question is how to do that?
- It is a simple and easy question – jump to some other planets where your ship is safe from such crashes. That won’t be a long term solution, because again, there will be an obstacle around that planet and to dodge that, you will have to jump again.
- The science behind mastering the game lies in your timing. The time when you let go off a planet is really important because at a certain time, you will be facing the right direction. If you fail by even a bit, you might crash into some wall.
- The idea behind the game is quite simple and great.
- It runs really smoothly and fast.
- The game has a large number of levels.
- The game is slow and long, giving you a really long gameplay
- The music and sound effects are mediocre.
- The graphics are a bit dull.
It’s a really great game which just needs some taps at the right time. Sometimes it’s a bit boring, but still amazing to play at all times. You will like the game if you understand the game from the start.
Download Link: Apple iTunes, Google Play
Triszia Marie Santos
Triszia Marie Santos is navigating the mobile device space for you. She is an early adopter in all things mobile and loves to write about the latest mobile trends.
Leave a Comment