Bit Dungeon II is a game inspired by the world famous game Legend of Zelda. It’s a special treat for all those Legend of Zelda fans out there. The game has a great new concept built to provide the players with an open world environment.
The game seems to have come out of the old Nintendo Game Boy period. It has all the same graphics as they were in those Game Boys that you loved in your childhood. The game is developed around a knight who starts his journey with nothing and fights his path through the unforgiving realm of underworld. The only thing that he is good at is killing all those dangerous and horrible monsters that come in all sizes from mighty to micro.
- The game was developed and published by Kinto Games who have been periodically updating the game and solving any problem that might occur.
- The current version on the game is 1.96.
- It requires minimum Android 2.2 to run.
- The game is really light and most of the Android devices will surely run the game; it requires only 512MB of RAM to run properly.
- Its download size is approximately 31MB.
- The game will cost you around $2.99 to download from the PlayStore which might seem a hefty amount of money to many people.
- The game starts with your hero who in the beginning has nothing and is vulnerable to anything that might attack it. You will be given a little sum of money that you will use to buy a weapon from a vendor who is just near the place where you enter the realm of darkness. The graphics of the game are quite pixelated and very low and all those folks with high-end phones might not like this. But still they are worth it for the game lovers from the 90’s.
- The game doesn’t describe the controls really well, but they are very simple. Just tap a place on the map to move your hero to that location and to attack an enemy tap on it. That’s all you have to learn before you dwell into the dangerous underworld.
- The game is all about killing the monsters that come in your way as you move through the caved world. The monsters have to be killed one by one using the weapon that the hero possesses. Even though the graphics are a bit low, still there is huge amount of details in the world. The monsters seem dangerous and ask you to kill them with the look that they give you.
- But whenever you die in the game, you will have to start from the beginning or the last place where you saved the game while your soul is left where you died.
- Brand new concept.
- Open world game with long gameplay.
- Plenty of customization.
- Good sound effects.
- Low graphics that seem pixelated.
- A hefty price tag.
Bit Dungeon II is an amazing game that has a really cool gameplay that you will surely enjoy for a long time. The hero and the monsters compel to have a fight and win it. The game gets you grinding your teeth in fierce battles.
Android Play Store, Apple iTunes
Triszia Marie Santos
Triszia Marie Santos is navigating the mobile device space for you. She is an early adopter in all things mobile and loves to write about the latest mobile trends.
Leave a Comment