As it is clear from the name, this game combines social and ball in some way. Well let us explain how this game does what it’s named after. Well in the game, your purpose is that you have to guide a ball through a plain that consists of tiles. Seems pretty easy? Well it isn’t, because this plain isn’t flat at all - there are special tiles that can turn, stop, push or throw your ball in the air.
Your task is that you have to complete the path which the ball will follow from some designated start point; this path must lead the ball to the specific point where it needs to be. If you misplace even a single tile, your ball will go on and fall of the plane. The social part is that you could generate your own puzzle and share it with friends and family over the social media.
- The game was developed and published in iTunes by Yellow Monkey Pvt, Ltd.; the company has done a great job in developing the game. Now, it is striving hard to keep the game more and more interesting by adding more levels.
- The current version on the game is 1.2.
- It requires minimum iOS 4.3 to run which means most of the devices operation iOS can easily run this simple game.
- Its download size is approximately 37.5 MB.
- The game costs a great deal of cash nearly $3.79, which for some people is quite astonishing.
- Socioball is a light and interactive game. It downloads and installs in couple of seconds and then you are ready for that entire puzzle solving fun. The game has some really simple menus, which you could navigate in no time before getting to the puzzles, that needs solving.
- The puzzle that you are to solve is in the form of bricks or tile on which a ball is placed; this ball has to be shown its way from the start point to the end point that is marked on the tiles. Your task is to place certain given tiles in an order and direction so that they lead the ball to the finish point.
- There are many different types of tiles and obstacles that your ball must pass through, turn from, or jump over. The path for the ball is shown by tiles that have orange lines drawn on them the ball will follow these lines and go in their direction. If it misses one single line, it will keep on rolling and fall of the puzzle.
- There are 60 in built levels while you could generate and then share more custom levels.
- 60+ in game levels while you could make unlimited levels of your own.
- Simple graphics.
- Light and without and bugs.
- The big price tag which is a lot for many.
Socioball is an amazing rolling ball puzzle game that keeps you hooked to itself for a long time and once you are done with the inbuilt levels, you could get many more from your friends and family over the social media. So this game will never end and keep you busy for as long as you wish.
Triszia Marie Santos
Triszia Marie Santos is navigating the mobile device space for you. She is an early adopter in all things mobile and loves to write about the latest mobile trends.
Leave a Comment