Crusaders Quest is an epic 16-bit action Role Playing Game. It’s an amazing story of a knight who has to fight his way through a dangerous realm fighting with dangerous monsters that are on the verge of killing him at every step he takes.
The mission of our brave little knight is that he has to fight his way across all the monsters and free the sacred goddesses who possess sacred power which they after getting their freedom bestow onto our hero. As we free more and more goddesses, we become stronger and stronger so do our enemies. The game is and amazing combination of 16-bit graphics and music. The game will surely, at many moments, get you to grind your teeth while you come across some of the strongest foes.
- The game was developed by NHN Entertainment Corp. who has done a really great job in developing such an awesome 16-bit game.
- The game is updated quite frequently to keep it interesting, current version on the game is 1.3.4.KG
- It requires minimum Android 3.0 to run.
- The game is pretty light due to the 16-bit graphics and most of the devices will surely run the game quite well.
- Its download size is approximately 43MB.
- The game is free to download and play but offers the players many in-app purchases that have varying prices.
- 16-bit games are becoming popular once again because of their fun gameplay and graphics that are cute to see but grinding to play. One of these cute yet very challenging games is Crusaders Quest. We are given the role of a small knight who seems really cute, but actually is a bloody monster killer. The game is designed really well and all its fun lies in its simplicity.
- The HUD is very simple, we have no extra buttons, which allows you to enjoy the battles fully. The lives of our hero and his companions are displayed on the top left side, while those of our enemies are displayed on the top right side along with the coin counter. The attacks that we could perform are lined up horizontally at the bottom along with the energy bar for our hero. Each attack consumes energy so be careful while you use it.
- Apart from the fighting, you will have to upgrade your hero quite frequently giving him new armors, weapons, and power-ups. You also need to train your hero so that he learns new attacks which will be quite useful while you come across new and stronger enemies.
- The game has a seemingly slow moving story which is quite long and you will be spending a lot of time if you wish to finish all the missions you are assigned.
- Nice 16-bit graphics.
- Good Story line.
- IAP’s are not really compulsory,you could live without them.
- The story is really long so it’s hard to end the game
It’s an amazing 16-bit game, it packs all the thrills and action in itself even though being so light and simple. The game will help you pass days without resting if you get addicted to it.
Apple iTunes, Google Play
Triszia Marie Santos
Triszia Marie Santos is navigating the mobile device space for you. She is an early adopter in all things mobile and loves to write about the latest mobile trends.
Leave a Comment