Most of us are great fans of anything that has zombies in it. We don’t really love the zombies, but we love the zombie massacre that happens in all those things. In everything, from movies and TV shows to PC or Mobile games, we love killing all those brainless zombies. Ever thought about helping a zombie survive? Most of us just shiver at this thought.
The Hungry Hal – The Undead Zombie Run is a game in which we have to assume the role of a zombie and kill the humans. It’s the other way around as most have ever seen. It’s different so it’s fun, just give it a try.
- The game was developed by ELF Games, who have done a great job by making this new concept into a unique game. Ever since the release the game, it is periodically updated to keep the gaming at its peak.
- It requires minimum Android 4.0 to run.
- The game will run quite well on any device that has 1GB of RAM supported by a normal CPU, which means most of the phones and tablets will run the game quite well.
- Its download size is approximately 28 MB.
- The game is free to download and play.
- “Hungry Hal”, as the name suggests, is a game about a hungry zombie. This specific zombie who once was a great man has been turned into an undead that now has to fight his way through the world fighting with humans so that they don’t kill him. Hungry Hal is an undead who needs brains for survival and only human brains work best for him.
- You have to run across a path which has 3 lanes; you have to run in one of the lanes while avoiding obstacles. But there is a problem, you have a brain meter that starts getting low when you run, to refill this meter you need fresh human brains that you will get from humans that come in your path. Just grab them, eat their brains, and run on. If you don’t run, you will be caught and killed by humans.
- There will be many different techniques and weapons used against Hal to kill him. You will face some of the deadliest weapons like tanks and choppers that will just seek to kill you in one or another way. Just keep running and collecting bones so that you could buy some amazing power-ups which will help a bit in making your survival easy.
- Unlimited gameplay in all levels, no timers.
- Completely free game; real free to play game.
- Best concept.
- Game has only 5 levels of difficulty.
Hungry Hal – The Undead Zombie run, is an amazing and one of its kind unlimited running zombie game. It’s a running game that’s filled with some amazing action that you might have never seen anywhere else.
Apple iTunes, Google Play
Triszia Marie Santos
Triszia Marie Santos is navigating the mobile device space for you. She is an early adopter in all things mobile and loves to write about the latest mobile trends.
Leave a Comment