LEGO, who on earth does not love this name? Everyone who knows about LEGO loves them no matter what their age is. You only hate them a bit when they come under your feet; still that hate isn’t that permanent, you will forget it in moments and love them again!In the past few years, LEGO has inspired many great things like movies and games that are quite popular around the globe. So now, a LEGO game is available for the smartphone users to have some LEGO fun on the go.
The game has been developed by the LEGO Group themselves which means it has 100% authentic LEGO fun in it. The game is an action fighting game which has an amazing gameplay which you will enjoy for days.
- The game has been developed by THE LEGO GROUP. They have worked quite hard to make the game an awesome one. It has been developed in such a way that it never gets boring.
- The current version of the game is 1.0.22
- It requires minimum Android 4.0.3 to run and any device with normal specs will run the game well for you.
- Its download size is a bit high, approximately 275 MB.
- The game is completely free to download and play plus it doesn’t have any ads at all.
- The game is basically a fighting game; the fighting is done in an arena with two robots head on like a wrestling match. You have the option to choose among the six robots that represent five elements. These elements are fire, ice, earth, water, stone and jungle. You have to fight your way through different levels while fighting against stronger and stronger enemies. As you defeat these enemies, you will unlock upgrades for your robots which will make them stronger for the future fights.
- The game is quite easy to play, just move your robot with by swiping your finger on the screen and when you wish to attack your enemy, just tap on it and your robot will do the rest. The enemies have certain attacks from which you need to save yourself in case of any attack fall-back. You need to beat an enemy on each stage to propagate further in the game.
- The entire world is divided into six regions depending on the elements. Each region has its own atmosphere and enemies depending on the element which corresponds to the region. At the end of each stage in a region, you face a boss enemy - after defeating, you are ready to move to the next stage.
- Awesome fully free to play game.
- No ads.
- Amazing graphics.
- Great sound effects.
- Great number of levels to clear.
- The game gets a bit repetitive.
LEGO Bionicle is an amazing action game. It has some great robot fighting filled in it that people of all ages can enjoy for free. Such action and graphics for free are a treat for everyone no matter what type of gamer they are.
Download Links: Apple iTunes, Google Play
Triszia Marie Santos
Triszia Marie Santos is navigating the mobile device space for you. She is an early adopter in all things mobile and loves to write about the latest mobile trends.
Leave a Comment