Microsoft has announced new $20 phones under the Nokia brand with the Nokia 105 and Nokia 105 Dual SIM.
Microsoft announced $20 phones at the Computex 2015. The company continues the low-end phone segment of Nokia with the Nokia 105 and Nokia 105 Dual SIM. Microsoft is not using its brand on these devices that are just phones.
Don't Miss: Sam's Club Black Friday 2016 Details
“With handsets like the new Nokia 105, Microsoft brings very affordable mobile opportunities to more people,” said Jo Harlow, corporate vice president of Microsoft Devices Group. “The new Nokia 105 is an essential tool for first-time mobile phone users as they start their journey into a connected world.”
he new Nokia 105 has everything people loved about its previous award-winning predecessor, and comes with enhanced functionality and features. Now also available in Dual SIM variant, the new Nokia 105 allows people to do the following:
- Expanded storage for up to 2,000 contacts
- Enhanced audio for greater call clarity
- Increased talk time for up to 15 hours, and up to 35 days standby time
- Refreshed sleek, durable, versatile design, available in three colors: cyan, white and black
- Stay entertained while on the go with two free, pre-loaded games, “Snake Xenzia” and “Bubble Bash 2.”
Microsoft says that the low price point of $20, long battery life and ease of use make the new Nokia 105 an ideal companion device for existing smartphone users or people on their travels.
Buy Now: Sony PlaysStation VR In Stock Here
The new Nokia 105 and Nokia 105 Dual SIM will be available in cyan, white and black2 for an estimated retail price of $20 before taxes and subsidies3 and will begin rolling out in select markets starting in June 2015.