Minecraft is coming to Windows 10 Edition Beta. All gamers are in a state of sizzling satisfaction thanks to this new state of affairs.
The excitement is enough to light up the world! A novel form of Minecraft is headed in your direction. And the new version will fit Windows 10 to a T. Windows 10 as everyone knows is the all-new Operating System that will be launched by the end of July. Like the earlier Minecraft, this edition too will roll with the times into a better version thanks to feedback from fans and users.
Buy Now: Sony PlaysStation VR In Stock Here
There is a reason this new release has the word “Beta” in it. It remains under construction and essentially a work in progress. And the future installments will all be free of cost. Yes, you heard that one right, they will not cost a single cent.
All the 20 million avid players of Minecraft will be able to download the Beta version from the Windows 10 store. As for the rest of the game players, they can obtain the stuff for a peanuts price of $10 from the window of opportunity that is the Beta period. The length of this will be decided when the time comes.
Minecraft can be availed on Windows, Mac, Windows Phone, iOS, Android, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, PS4 and PS Vita. And now the game is available on Windows 10 too which is a good thing. All game versions of Minecraft have two modes – Creative and Survival – that service myriad players and their playing styles. Multiplayer mode is present too.
Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Beta will feature among other things:
- Online activities to perform with at least seven friends.
- Online playing opportunities with Pocket Edition players.
- Many inputs such as controller, touch and keyboard features with effortless magical performances.
- Several key highlights with intrinsic GameDVR.
- Player feedback sources.
- Poultry, swine, zombies, vessels, eerie skeletons, veggies, cephalopods, rustic bumpkins, sheep, golem, love potions, ghosts and ghouls, weapons and carrots not to mention a hundred different characters to handle on an individual basis.
Don't Miss: See the first leaked Black Friday 2016 Ad
Indeed, the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Beta will be worth a gander. In fact, once you start manipulating the characters on screen you will become addicted to the game and will not know how to stop. This game is a wonder to behold and will keep all the delinquents off the streets and inside their homes jerking in all directions on their joysticks.