In a press release today Honda Motor Co. announced all the cars and models to be exhibited at the car show.
The 44th annual Tokyo Motor Show 2015 will take place at Tokyo Big Sight. Honda announced a review of all the cars and models to be displayed at the motor show. The review was released by Honda Motors Co. Ltd today in a press release.
Don't Miss: See the first leaked Black Friday 2016 Ad
The headline of the review is based on the global brand slogan ‘The Power of Dreams’. Other than cars, Honda will also exhibit innovative mobility products.
Most significantly the exhibit by Honda will contain an all-new fuel cell vehicle. The vehicle is being called the FCV. Similarly an all new NSX model will be unveiled. The new model of the new NSX will be a new-generation supercar model.
All the products at the Honda exhibit will represent their original ideas and innovative technologies. Additionally the new Civic Type R and the production model Odyssey Hybrid are also to be displayed.
The Odyssey Hybrid model will be equipped with a SPORT HYBRID-iMMD. The iMMD stands for Intelligent Multi-Mode Drive system. The system allegedly detects both excellent environmental performance and dynamic performance. Honda claims the system will give driving a new dimension.
Honda will also feature its original designs Honda Step WGN sports-type mini-vehicle. The Honda Step WGN comes equipped with the Waku Waku Gate. Other concept models by Honda include the Honda Project 2&4. The Light Weight Super Sports Concept will be displayed in the motorcycle section.
Key Honda models that will be on display at the 44th Tokyo Motor Show 2015 (October 30 – November 8, 2015) are given below:
- All-new FCV (tentative name)
- All-new NSX
- All-new Civic Type R
- Light Weight Super Sports Concept
- EV-Cub Concept
Complete Overview of Honda Exhibits
(●Exhibition model, ○Production model, ★World premiere, ☆Japan premiere)
- Honda WANDER STAND CONCEPT〈★〉
- Honda WANDER WALKER CONCEPT〈★〉
- Honda Project 2&4 powered by RC213V〈☆〉
Planned production models:
- All-new FCV (tentative name)〈★〉* Announcement of the official name is scheduled on press day.
- All-new NSX〈☆〉
- All-new Civic Type R〈☆〉
- Odyssey Hybrid〈★〉
- N-ONE (Modulo X)
- N-BOX SLASH
- Step WGN (Welfare Vehicle)
- Step WGN Spada
- McLaren Honda MP4-30
- Light Weight Super Sports Concept〈★〉
- EV-Cub Concept〈★〉
- Super Cub Concept〈★〉
- Concept CB〈★〉
- GROM 50 Scrambler Concept-One〈★〉
- GROM 50 Scrambler Concept-Two〈★〉
Planned production models:
- CBR1000RR SP〈☆〉
- CRF1000L Africa Twin〈☆〉
- FORZA125 *Overseas market model
- CB1100 EX
Custom concept models:
- CB1300SUPER BOL D'OR Custom Concept〈☆〉
- CB1100 Custom Concept〈☆〉
- CB400SUPER BOL D'OR Custom Concept〈☆〉
- PCX125 Custom Concept〈☆〉
- GROM Custom Concept〈☆〉
- RC213V (Raced in 2015 Road Racing World Championship MotoGP Class)
- CRF450 RALLY (Raced in 2014 Dakar Rally- Argentina, Bolivia, Chile)
- UNI-CUB β