Nexus 6P is The Second Best Camera Phone.
Experts over at DxOMark, a trusted industry standard for measuring camera and lens ratings, have just reviewed Google’s latest phone Nexus 6P and announced it the second best camera phone at present.
Don't Miss: Incredible Pokemon Gifts
The Huawei-made Nexus 6P brags a custom 12.3 megapixel 1/2.3" sort camera sensor from Sony with huge 1.55 micron pixels.
The large pixels permit more light to enter the camera, which results in amazing shots even under low-light circumstances.
Google claims that you won't even need an optical image stabilizer (OIS) – because of the substantial pixels. Some of the noteworthy features of the Nexus 6P camera as stated by DxOMark are;
- Impressive detail preservation in low light conditions, by far the best tested to date
- Good detail preservation in outdoor conditions
- Accurate and fast autofocus in all conditions
- Good white balance and color rendering in outdoor conditions
- Flash: Good flash behavior with good detail preservation, white balance and color rendering
- Images are well exposed
Alongside the stills, the video benchmarks were likewise pubished. DxOmark noticed that the 6P camera has great color rendering, white balance and global exposure for the recordings it shot.
The same exactness and responsiveness when taking stills were likewise watched when recording videos.
The Nexus 6P got a general score of 84 on DxOMark Photo scale, trailed by the LG G4, Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Moto X Style, and the Sony Xperia Z3+.
Not to forget, DxOmark named Sony Xperia Z5 as the World’s best camera phone.