Lenovo has launched a family of X1 tablets that are designed for forward thinkers, fully complete with unique modular design and OLED display among other pioneering features.
Don't Miss: Incredible Pokemon Gifts
The first is the ThinkPad X1 Tablet with a modular design; the second in the portfolio is the ThinkPad X1 Yoga with the first OLED display in the technology world; and the third is the ThinkPad X1 Carbon which is very thin and lighter in design.
With the ThinkPad X1 Tablet and its modular design, users can optionally add the Productivity Module which adds a total 15 hours of battery life. And when it is to be used for presentation purposes, users can add the Presenter Module which also comes with a pico projector and HDMI port. If users desire to create objects in 3D, they only need to add the 3D Imaging Module which features a rear-facing Intel RealSense camera.
The ThinkPad X1 Yoga weighs only 2.8 pounds and 0.66 inches thin. Featuring an optional Samsung OLED display to reproduce very deep and rich colors, the ThinkPad X1 Yoga is the first convertible device within its category in the world. It has the Lift and Lock keyboard that can retract keys if the device is in tablet mode, and it also has a pen that can be used to highlight or write notes on the internet using the Microsoft Edge browser.
With the ThinkPad X1 Carbon, you have the 14 inche ultrabook that might be the lightest and thinnest in the world. Weighing only 2.6 pounds, the X1 Yoga has an improved display option, larger memory and storage, and better connectivity.
The trio of ThinkPad X1 Tablet, Yoga, and Carbon has –
• Up to 1TB high-density, low-power Samsung M.2 NVMe SSD storage offers speeds up to five times that of standard SATA SSD
• Ultra-fast enterprise class connectivity with the Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ X7 LTE modem with 4G LTE Advanced Carrier Aggregation support for up to 300 Mbps download speeds
• Fast and secure WiGig wireless docking for a cable-free desk environment
• Touch Fingerprint reader and Trusted Platform Module (TPM) security chip for peace of mind
• Built tough to withstand the rigors of mobile working by passing more than two hundred Lenovo stress tests
For pricing and available of the three ThinkPad X1 series, the below information applies –
- ThinkPad X1 Tablet will be available starting February from $899.
- The Productivity Module will be available starting February from $149
- The Projector Module will be available starting May from $279
- The 3D Imaging Module will be available starting May from $149
- ThinkPad X1 Yoga will be available starting January from $1449. OLED models will be available starting April. Prices will be quoted nearer the time.
- ThinkPad X1 Carbon will be available starting February from $1299
- ThinkPad X1 Wireless Touch Mouse will be available starting end of January for $69.99
- ThinkPad X1 In-Ear Headphones will be available starting January for $69.99
- ThinkPad X1 Sleeve will be available starting February for $50
- ThinkPad 65W Micro Power Adapter will be available later in 2016 from $80.
- ThinkCentre X1 AIO will be available starting March from $1029
- ThinkVision X1 will be available starting March from $799.