The world’s first full-color 3D desktop printer – Mcor ARKe, will be showcased at the ongoing CES 2016 in Las Vegas, Nevada, by Mcor Technologies – an innovative manufacturer of full-color premium 3D printers.
Don't Miss: Incredible Pokemon Gifts
The Mcor ARKe is an industrial quality full-color 3D printing technology adapted for desktop use. The company says it is safe, reliable, and a low-cost technology that will be demonstrated to CES 2016 attendees at the 3D Printing TechZone, Sands Expo Booth 72916.
The mission of the maker is to make Mcor ARKe 3D desktop printing technology available to a creative market of professionals and also accessible to office workers, classroom teachers, and other personal users.
The new Mcor ARKe full-color 3D printing technology has the following features –
• Full, photorealistic color: With a DPI of 4800×2400, Mcor ARKe brings high resolution color to the desktop transforming desktop 3D printing from a monochromatic age to a world of full color
• Cost-effective: using Mcor’s unique Selective Deposition Lamination technology, Mcor ARKe makes low cost, professional class 3D printing accessible
• Safe and eco-friendly: No harmful particle emissions, or toxic chemicals are used during printing, making Mcor ARKe a safe addition to any classroom or office. Further, green processes and recyclable materials are used in operation
• Customizable and compact: Mcor ARKe allows users to choose from a selection of covers to suit their unique style
• Reliable and easy-to-use: High-resolution touchscreen and LED progress task bar makes viewing status of a build possible from anywhere in a classroom or studio
“The launch of Mcor ARKe is a defining moment for Mcor and the 3D printing industry, much like the iPhone was for Apple and the 747 was for Boeing,” said Dr. Conor MacCormack, co-founder and CEO of Mcor Technologies.
“I believe that this is a disruptive step that will transform this industry stimulating widespread adoption of 3D printing particularly in education and among creative professional. Further, we have already received over 2,500 pre-orders for Mcor ARKe and anticipate unrivalled demand in 2016,” MacCormack added.
Buy Now: Sony PlaysStation VR In Stock Here
Mcor ARKe has a launch price of $5,995 for the CES 2016 event, and it will start to ship in the second quarter of this year.