iCuisine presents a plethora of kitchen gadgets, that are embedded with sensors for food quality detection and their state assessment.
Kitchen gadgets are a rare breed of products that seldom need innovation. But at the Consumers Electronics Show (CES) 2016, you are bound to witness a revolution of sorts in the form of iCuisine, which is a company geared to provide incredible and innovative kitchen gadgets that will define the future. You don’t believe me, do you? Read more to find why I think so.
Buy Now: Sony PlaysStation VR In Stock Here
iCuisine – Presenting Kitchen Gadgets that are Smart and Suave!
iCuisine presents a plethora of kitchen gadgets, that are embedded with sensors for food quality detection and their state assessment. Every kitchen tool that you use from iCuisine has an alternative benefit of smart sensors that deliver statistics and readings for analysis and results. These analytical results can be delivered to your smartphone as well!
iCuisine presents more than 20 kitchen gadgets that will elevate your kitchen into a smart kitchen. All the gadgets can be connected to the mobile app meant for both iOS and Android smartphones and tablets. Each of the gadgets even boast of accurate scaling and measurements. Even with its smart nature, it can be used untethered to its sensors for easy cooking. The smart aspects even include calorie intake assessment and routine nutriment goals for the health-conscious crowd.
Categorization of iCuisine Tools and their Smart Connectivity
The kitchen tools from iCuisine are bifurcated into three types based on their utility. The weight-based tools are different than the temperature-based tools as well as unique from the food conservation collection. The varied kitchen gadgets include:
- The Mixing bowl – A simple bowl which reads temperature.
- The Cutting board – cuts and weighs food items simultaneously.
- Silicone Spatula and Silicone Laden – Simple spatula and laden that can measure temperature.
- Whisk, Frying Pan, and Oven Box – Fulfils practical functions while measuring dish temperature.
- Measuring Jug- Measures upto 1 liter in liquids and weighs them in kgs.
- Metal Mold – Non-stick mold to measure temperature along with relevant alerts.
- Food Container – Multiple-sized airtight and water-tight containers with record of all food content stored inside including expiry date.
- Meat Thermometer – A probe to test temperature of meat, cakes, and the like with relevant alerts.
- Measuring Spoons – Can measure quantity and temperature.
- Sauce Shaker – Concoct dressings and sauces and measure temperature.
- Food Containers and Tags – Tag your food items and track the contents and its shelf life by assessing its expiry date.
The operations through the gadgets can be neatly handled through the mobile app that also stores thousands of food recipes that can be made with the varied kitchen tools. The recipes also include a visual experience that makes interacting with the tools for cooking a brilliant experience.
Now you do not have to rely on text and intuition while cooking. All the 20+ gadgets render accurate measuring thus confirming the texture and the taste of your recipes perfectly.
Additional Benefits from iCuisine
- Benefit from more than 70,000 food items from the iCuisine database for picking the right food options for your health. You can get the right calorie count of each foodstuff along with the nutritional information of the same based on per serving. Keeping your calorie intake on track is easy now! Set up a diet goal today!
- One can even upload their recipes to the iCuisine app and share your cooking interests and talent with the world. Experimenting with the company’s kitchen gadgets is shareable now.
- The iCuisine app also helps you create shopping lists from multiple recipe ingredients, and to check them once done. So your weekend shopping can now be hassle-free!
- You can even setup iCuisine Food Tag with the mobile app and place it on food containers. Tracking your kitchen stuff now is easy too as tagging will alert you if your food items are getting expired soon. iCuisines smart containers helps you to avoid wasting food notifying you about the food item’s shelf life.
- Since all its products are dishwasher safe, iCuisine tools are easy to clean!
Join the Facebook Contest and Win Big!
Don't Miss: Incredible Pokemon Gifts
With iCuisine products launching at the CES in Las Vegas, here is a contest that can reserve one iCuisine product for yourself. Log on to your Facebook account and to the iCuisine page. Post your preferred iCuisine kitchen gadget from the entire range and like the page to validate your vote. Five lucky winners will be win the product that they have selected on the last day of the CES event.