The show has released a collection of promotional photos and a teaser to give the fans something to look forward to.
HBO has finally put the fans of Game of Thrones at ease. As winter passes and spring looms closer, the anticipation peaks as the season premiere of the show lurks closer to its release date in April. Still the wait is just too much and HBO and Game of Thrones put its fans out of misery by releasing a short teaser and a collection of promotional photos from the upcoming season 6 of the show.
How To: Buy a Pokemon Go Plus
Although, many have dubbed the season 5 of the show as a disappointment; many of them are still looking forward to seeing things go uphill from there.
Last season, we saw Sansa Stark getting raped by Ramsay Bolton, Arya Stark was blinded as punishment, Cersei Lannister roamed the streets in shame and Jon Snow betrayed by his own brethren, was killed. The characters also made significant journeys to the other kingdoms whilst an exchange of power and rebellion was at hand.
Season 6 teaser delivers us the glimpses of all the things that happened in the prior season and its effects that we will get to see in this season. They are just glimpses, there are hardly any dialogues except from the voice over at the start which features Jon Snow standing just before his death as the voice says that ‘we watch, we listen and we remember.
The past is already written. The ink is dry. Then the multiple stabbing of Jon Snow. Maybe it is a confirmation to the fans that they watched, listened and they remember that Jon Snow was killed and that part has been written.
It is a confirmation that the fans’ expectations about Snow’s return are not going to be fulfilled. Then we see a flashback of the Stark execution, Arya going blind at the end of last season and a series of unfortunate events all leading up to Jon Snow lying in the snow while his blood trickles out on the snow he’s lying on. And finally we hear the words, ‘They have no idea what’s going to happen’. It might be a reference to the fans once more.
HBO also released a set of promotional photos from season 6 which include
- a very pearly eyes Arya Stark supposedly begging in the streets,
- Daenerys Targaryen with dishevelled hair as we saw her in the last season,
- Tyrion Lannister and Varys looking clean and considerate,
- another close up shot of Tyrion with a cut across his eye but in good health and state,
- a picture of Margaery Tyrell as she recites something to Septa Unella,
- a close up of the High Sparrow,
- Jaime Lannister and a short haired Cersei Lannister,
- a pic of Jamie Lannister standing on a boat with a corpse behind him,
- a pic of Bran Stark and the Three-Eyed Raven standing together,
- another of Roose Bolton and Ramsay Bolton,
- a very grey picture of Balon Greyjoy,
- Tommen Baratheon and Jaime Lannister in mourning,
- an outside shot of Yara Greyjoy,
- a snowy picture of Ramsay Bolton,
- Samwell Tarly Gilly look tensed in one of the pictures,
- Davos Seaworth also looks grim faced in one picture while Brienne of Tarth looks tortured in another,
- Melisandre exudes charm and evil on a dark stallion in one of the pictures and Missandei looks lost in another,
- Theon Greyjoy and Sansa Stark look in trouble as she supports him up.
The pictures are giving a lot of things away and creating a lot of curiosity at the same time. We can definitely see that the characters are crossing borders.
Don't Miss: Nintendo Switch: Everything You Need To Know
The return of the Greyjoys is also indicating a twist in the plot so all the Game of Thrones fans should hang on to their seats as HBO promises another thrilling season of the show.