There are certain times when dental professionals do not know the best way to deal with traumatic dental emergencies. These mishandled cases can be quite severe, ranging from pain to dental morbidity and tooth loss. Therefore, taking advantage of the advances in mobile technology, many health apps have been developed which are evaluated by the quality of these apps.
Briefing of App
TeethLog App is being designed to help patients with a problem who are confused to express what they have been going through. This app actually reveals jargon that can be conveyed to the dental practitioners about problems related to their teeth.
This app holds its own history of all previous treatments, in a language that we understand so that we can show it to any new dentist and get help from them immediately.
The dentist needs a whole history or case study about problems related to your teeth before they handle your case. TeethLog quickly views all treatments that you have had for each tooth. This data is too precious, so it is backed up as soon as a change occurs or is updated with latest treatments.
The dentist may enter the treatment for you or you may enter it while you are walking away from consultation in seconds. You just need to authenticate your toothlog id via email, Facebook or twitter to securely access your personal data. All the data is stored for every treatment which involves many teeth without having to duplicate an entry.
Don't Miss: Sam's Club Black Friday 2016 Details
- Can simultaneously do multiple teeth job.
- Can submit and share dental jobs by email.
- The app scans your present teeth although you have to learn how to point at a tooth easily.
- Log dental feature in this app can update all the information just after seeing your dentist.
- TeethLog App can be easily accessed through email, Facebook and Twitter.
- There are certain tips that will help you to attach multiple images to each job, including dentist scans or phone photo.
- With the help of TeethLog, it is easy to explain to any professional the state and history of your teeth.
- Get random and quick access to all dental history.
- Easily distinguish and view only teeth where a treatment occurs.
Cost and Requirement
TeethLog app is available in Languages: English, German, Japanese, Polish, Simplified Chinese and Spanish and further additional languages will also be updated. To use this app one requires iOS 8.0 or later as it is compatible only with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
TeethLog app makers are expected add some more features like sharing all jobs in one click, additional language package support etc. to this app for more convenient use. This app is free to use.
Don't Miss: Nintendo Switch: Everything You Need To Know
- Simple and easy to understand instructions with animations showing steps on how to brush correctly.
- Kids friendly section where they can learn how to brush teeth correctly.
- Weekly log showing number of times Kids brushed their teeth during the day.
To be one stop app for all the oral needs and to maintain oral hygiene and maintain records of past teeth jobs. Planning to include features where the user can book appointments with their dentists and keep a schedule of follow ups from the app itself.
With all these benefits mentioned above, one can hope more dentists will be able to put their smartphone to work in a way they have never thought possible lowering their administrative costs, streamlining the processes and making the ordering of supplies quicker and easier. It provides many features that make connecting, interacting, and transacting with the patients easier, which could be very useful for their practice.
While mobile apps are becoming a common educational tool, traditional dental follow-up procedures by consulting dental professionals are naturally the best and the safest to be used in addition to mobile apps.