Florida Teenagers mistakenly Shot at while they were playing Pokemon Go.
Two Florida teens who were busy playing Pokemon Go were shot at by a person who suspected that they were thieves. The time was late at night so the suspicions were not exactly misfounded. Anyone in the place of the shooter would have assumed that the Florida teenagers were burglars.
The resident confronted them and shot at their car after they refused to go away, according to BBC. It was a good thing that none of them was hurt in the process. The sentence by one of them to the affect that “did you get anything?” caused the owner of the house to get suspicious.
The law enforcement authorities have taken this event into cognizance. The flat tyre on the car of one of the two teenagers (due to bullet holes) prompted his parents to contact the police. The guidelines given by the police include:
• Alertness and vigilance at all times.
• No driving of any vehicle during playtime.
• No trespassing on private property.
• Care at PokeStops due to high crime rate.
• Parental guidance for teenagers.
• Awareness of third-party apps since they may lay the personal data open to invasion from others.
Don't Miss: Sam's Club Black Friday 2016 Details
Pokemon Go has really taken the world by storm. It is a highly popular game and is very exciting to boot.