Yesterday we published the last minute arguments against buying an iPhone 3G. Now that the "Kiwis" already got the iPhone 3G in their hands we look at last minute reasons for you to get up early tomorrow and line up in front of an AT&T or Apple Store near you.
1) I believe in Steve Jobs and my duty in life is to buy every product his followers create on the first day.
2) I already have a 3G phone that is why I did not want to buy the original iPhone. Now I can finally be cool too.
3) I am lucky to live inside a 3G coverage area and the iPhone 3G is making Mobile Internet usable enough - at least that is what Apple marketing makes me believe.
4) Location based services have long been promised. Apple might just get them the breakthrough they deserve with the iPhone 3G. I want to be there from the start.
5) Look, the iPhone 3G just sells for $199 and my neighbor bought his for $599 a year ago. I'll just get it because of that.
If you know more reasons on why to get an iPhone 3G please post them below in the Comments.
The iPhone 3G will be in stores 8am tomorrow.
More iPhone news.
Don't Miss: Nintendo Switch: Everything You Need To Know
Buy Now: Sony PlaysStation VR In Stock Here