We are sure you all know someone who is either pregnant or already has a
fussy baby. So here is the perfect gift: The Luna Lullaby Bounce-a-Bye Baby ball
is a ball for all seasons.
It’s an essential health tool with many uses before and after giving birth.
During pregnancy, using the ball will stimulate postural reflexes. It can be used as a birthing ball. And after birth, it’s a great exercise ball, and a soothing tool for colicky, fussy babies.
It comes in three sweet designs, colorful without being too obnoxious. So you don’t have to hide it when the company arrives. It is easy to put the ball on the base in the corner of the nursery, playroom, livingroom or anywhere else for storage.
The Bounce-a-Bye Baby ball comes with a stability base, so there is no rolling away with baby.
Buy Now: Sony PlaysStation VR In Stock Here
More Product Details:
• A great way to soothe fussy or colicky babies through rhythmic motion
• Bouncing a baby simulates a more womb-like atmosphere
• Stabilizing base reduces the risk of rolling providing a more safe and secure place to bounce
• Can ease the pressure and discomfort of labor while properly aligning the pelvis
• Using the ball throughout pregnancy will stimulate postural reflexes and keep deep supportive muscles
• Great for workout, toning, and strengthening body muscles
• Stability Support Stand, Hand Pump, and Use and Care Information Insert included with Inflatable Anti-Burst Ball
• Weight tested to 600 lbs.
Where to Buy:
Amazon.com offers the Luna Lullaby Bounce-a-Bye Baby Ball for $58.00 with
FREE Super Saver Shipping.