The CES is now ancient history and the reality in the technology world
has hit home hard this week with companies like
their earnings from the Holiday Sales Quarter.
Some companies still managed to make money in these tough times. Apple and Google did well, Microsoft didn't do so well and let go about 5,000 employees. Sony also warned everyone about a big loss for last year.
Don't Miss: Sam's Club Black Friday 2016 Details
the also our fun
Video Shows hosted by
Top 5 Tech Stories of last week:
How To: Buy a Pokemon Go Plus
- A Poodle in Teacup will melt any Lady's Heart on Valentine's Day
- Sanyo Xacti FH11, HD2000, WH1, CA9 and CG10 unveiled
- Sony VAIO P available for Pre-Order
- Stealth Mini PC Fits in Your Hand
- Super Bowl 2009 Sony HDTV Blu-ray Bundle Deal
Subscribe to I4U Gadget Flyer to stay in touch with our weekly round-up of the Top 10 Technology stories with our free newsletter sent out Friday every week. Click to subscribe.