Today Amazon announced the release of Amazon App for Android shopping app.
The online retailer already launched the Amazon App for the iPhone last December.
The application includes the experimental Amazon Remembers feature that gives Android users two different ways to use their device camera to find and remember items available for sale on Amazon.com: they can either snap a photo of an item or scan a barcode, and then receive a product match. For barcode scans and many photos, matches are instant.
In addition to its Amazon Remembers capabilities, Amazon’s family of mobile shopping applications connects customers to their Amazon.com account and favorite shopping features wherever they are, such as:
- Purchasing using Amazon’s 1-Click ordering and Amazon Prime
- Tracking packages or modifying orders using the Your Account feature
- Receiving personalized recommendations
- Viewing editorial and customer reviews
- Getting the Gold Box Deal of the Day
- Accessing their Wish List
More details and free download available on Amazon.com.
Don't Miss: Nintendo Switch: Everything You Need To Know
Buy Now: Sony PlaysStation VR In Stock Here