Listen, Google, we love you guys. That's a sincere sentiment from pretty much every tech blogger out there. You provide us with free software and apps we can use to get dirt cheap long distance and free voicemail transcription. You're pretty much the best at understanding and capitalizing on the constant shifts and changes of the digital age. That said, you are all still huge nerds, and nerds should never play with fire.
Don't Miss: Incredible Pokemon Gifts
According to paidContent:UK a fire broke out on the roof of the Google HQ in London. No one was injured, but the entire building was evacuated by the fire department. The fire is believed to have been caused by a barbecue that went awry. This just goes to show you that even geniuses can be utterly clueless when it comes to simple things like cooking meat.
The photos we have of the incident show what looks to be a fairly large blaze. How they managed that, I haven't the faintest idea. Nicholas Roard, a software engineer, stated that the fire represented the, “...Last barbeque of the year, I think.”
Let's hope so. Google, stick to what you're good at; inventing the future. Leave the barbecues to someone else.