The Apple iPad is available for pre-order and will ship on April 3rd. Of course with a new product like the iPad a ton of accessories are appearing. I have researched and reported about a lot of iPad bags, sleeves, protectors and other accessories over the last weeks. It is time to take a look back and select the ten coolest iPad accessories so far.
I am going from ten to one to create a little suspense as to what my favorite Apple iPad accessory is.
How To: Buy a Pokemon Go Plus
10. Apple Keyboard Dock it’s functional and I feel a must have for iPad owners. Makes your iPad into a mini computer station that doesn’t take up a lot of room.
9. Etsy’s handmade iPad sleeve. I love that it’s made of wool and looks almost like a sports coat. It will keep your iPad warm and you looking stylish at the same time.
8. The Hip Bag by M-Edge is my eighth choice because of the bright stand out colors. How easy it is to use is another plus for this hip sleeve. You can easily get your iPad in and out with no problems.
7. The Tiapan Slim from Booq is compact but roomy enough for your iPad and all your accessories. It’s one of only a few bags I found out there. The unique aspect to this bag is it’s given a serial number designed to help you recover your lost bag
6. HardCandys Bubble sleeve is my next choice. I love the bubble design and that it made out of molded EVA foam giving you great protection for your iPad. And of course I love the hot pink.
5. The Cloak by Quirky gets my vote because you really need to be able to stand your iPad up sometimes and with this case you don’t have to take it out of its case. It also comes in four great colors and you know how I love my colors.
4. The Wood Case for the iPad made by Vers is so truly unique and wonderfully designed I couldn’t go without mentioning it. It has soft scratch resistant lining to protect your iPad. Its top loading so it also has easy access to your iPad. But truly the look of the fine wood to me speaks for itself.
3. I really like the FlexStand by M-EDGE. It’s a lightweight highly adjustable stand that can hold your iPad vertically or horizontally for any task you may be doing. It also folds down to fit into a backpack or bag very easily.
2. Designer Blyth Kings iSockit iPad is one of my favorites because it really stands out from the rest. If you love vintage or love the past being used for today’s technology than this case is perfect. Made from only vintage fabrics and buttons it’s one to really look at.
1. Drum roll please! My favorite iPad accessory that I have found so far is the Destination bag by M-EDGE. It’s made of fine leather and made with intricate detailing and seamless stitching. Its inside is made of soft grey microfiber for maximum protection for your iPad. And it is such a handsome bag to look at.
So there you have it, my ten favorite iPad accessories so far. I hope this and the original stories have been helpful for finding the right product for yourself.
Apple is selling several iPad accessories in the Apple Store. Below is the list of currently available iPad accessories from Apple.
Don't Miss: Nintendo Switch: Everything You Need To Know
- Apple iPad Dock
- iPad Dock Connector to VGA Adapter
- iPad 10W USB Power Adapter
- The first official Apple iPad Case
- Apple iPad Keyboard Dock
- Apple iPad Camera Kit
The "magical" Apple iPad is hear. Buy yours on the Apple Store. I4U News brings you all the rumors and news around the new category defining Apple product.
Read all the lastest iPad News.