ToysRUs announced their highly anticipated Big Book Toy catalog for the 2009 Holidays. The 80 page ToysRUs Big book will arrive this weekend. The online version will go live on Sunday November 1st on ToysRUs.com. ToysRUs will give a special preview of the ToysRUs Biggest Big Book to fans of the official ToysRUs Facebook fan page today.
Don't Miss: How to Pre-order Nintendo Switch
Featuring products that children will play with for days, weeks and years to come, the ToysRUs Big Book showcases hot new items like the Disney-Pixar Toy Story Interactive Buddies (Buzz and Woody) and Harumika Bridal Collection, as well as classic brands like Barbie, LEGO, Star Wars and Fisher-Price. With more toys than kids can imagine, the 2009 Toys"R"Us Biggest Big Book offers customers 80 pages packed with savings. Specials are valid from Sunday, November 1st through Thursday, November 26th, while supplies last. Highlights of the savings and deals include:
- FREE $10 Toys"R"Us gift card with any purchase of $75 or more (see back cover of the Biggest Big Book for details)
- FREE $10 Toys"R"Us gift card with the purchase of any iPod valued at $100 or more
- FREE $10 Toys"R"Us gift card with the purchase of any Disney movies valued at $40 or more
- FREE Mini Alive Cub with the purchase of any Alive Cub priced at $59.99 ($19.99 value)
- FREE Little Mommy Doctor Set with the purchase of a Little Mommy Baby Ah-Choo doll ($14.99 value)
- FREE SpongeBob SquarePants Ants in the Pants board game with the purchase of select SpongeBob SquarePants board games ($9.99 value)
- FREE Crayola 50th Anniversary 64-count Crayon tin with any Crayola purchase of $19.99 or more ($9.99 value)
- FREE Cars Backpack with any Cars purchase of $25 or more ($9.99 value)
- SAVE $100 on the Big Backyard Crestwood Lodge Gym Set
- SAVE $100 on the Peg Perego Polaris Ranger RZR
Also, to help make FAO Schwarz products accessible to customers nationwide, for the first time ever the 2009 Biggest Big Book will include select toys from the legendary retailer. Featuring two pages dedicated to items that reflect the brand's rich heritage of innovation, quality and creativity, the Biggest Big Book will showcase traditional, classic products such as wooden toys, stuffed animals and even a jack-in-the-box.
To help shoppers easily find these unique items, Toys"R"Us stores will showcase dozens of exclusive FAO Schwarz products in every location across the country. These select toys from the FAO Schwarz collection include the FAO Schwarz 2009 Collectible Bear, Patrick and Penelope the Pups, the FAO Schwarz Big Piano, FAO Schwarz Humming Top and more.
More details on ToysRUs.